Early Years Pupil Premium
What is Early Years Pupil Premium?
The Early Years Pupil Premium (EYPP) is extra funding given to the nursery that aims to improve outcomes for eligible 3 and 4 years olds.
The EYPP money is used to provide additional support for each of our eligible children.
Each child is unique and has different strengths and needs.
We look carefully at each child’s baseline data at the start of the year and identify group or individual interventions that will boost their progress.
If you are in receipt of any of the following, early years pupil premium funding may be available for your child.
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit Universal Credit
If this applies to you, please complete an EYPP form, a copy of which is available below (a paper copy is available from the office)
- EYPP form for parents
- WNS Pupil Premium Report 2021 2022
- WNS Pupil Premium Report 2022 2023
- Woodcroft Nursery School EYPP Policy Summer 2023
Applications for EYPP are made at the beginning of each term, so if your circumstances change please let the office know as soon as possible.
We are proactive in encouraging parents to apply for pupil premium and we will approach parents who may be eligible to ensure that their child benefits.