Admissions, Funding & Fees
All 3 & 4-year-olds are entitled to 15 funded hours per week (term time) Please see our useful links to see if you are entitled to 2 year funding or 30 hours funding.
If you would like to apply for a place at Woodcroft, please ring the office on 01245 473222 to book in for a New Families visit, you will then get a tour of the Nursery and given a prospectus and the relevant paperwork to fill out in order to be placed on our waiting list.
Places at Woodcroft, start the term after your child is three. Places at little Woodcroft are normally from the beginning of the term after your child is two, but in exceptional circumstances and subject to availability this can be from their second birthday.
Once you are on our waiting list there is no need to do anything. We will contact you ½ a term before your child is due to start to arrange visits. Do phone us if you have any queries or questions, we are always happy to help.
Additional paid for sessions are also available:
Prices and Times
- Core Sessions 8.45-11.45am Woodcroft £17.00
- Core Sessions 8.45-11.45am Little Woodcroft £16.00
- Breakfast club (7.45-8.45am) £4.50
- Lunch Club (11.45-12.45pm) £3.00
After School clubs:
- 1 Hour (3.45-4.45pm) £4.00
- 2 Hours (3.45 - 5.45pm) £9 (includes a hot meal)
- 2.5 Hours (3.45 - 6.15pm) £12.00